- Do not water the roses
- Do not expose the roses to direct sunlight
- Do not remove the roses from the box or container
- Do not place the lid on top of the rose box, it is meant to stay at the bottom
- Do not place anything on top of the rose arrangement
- Keep roses in a room-temperature environment
- Gently remove the dust from the roses using a duster if needed
We feel it is important to mention that all substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic. The solutions and colorants are the same as those used in food, and textile manufacturing, therefore, they do not represent any health or environmental risk.
- Trim wicks to a ¼" before each light to avoid smoking and overheating with your candle trimmer.
- The first burn of your candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify.
- Refrain from burning candle longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼" of wax at the container.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered. If the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits (with a ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not leave a candle burning unattended.
- Do not set a candle in a draft.
- Keep candle away from curtains.
- Keep candle away from children and pets.
Holy Chic Los Angeles candles are made of a clean-burning coconut wax blend, 100% natural cotton wick, and phthalate-free perfume grade fragrance oils. Each candle uses a reusable, elegant clear glass container with a cloche. All the candles are handcrafted in small batches at our workshop in Santa Monica, California.